My favorite piece of technology

 My Favorite Piece Of Technology 


I'm not someone very technological, I enjoy other things more, but what I like the most about technology are computers, and my favorite piece is my Notebook. I have spent a lot of money to fix it and make it work well because it is my work tool, without the notebook I would not be able to do my university assignments, nor could I play and be distracted, it is essential especially in this quarantine, since everything is being done online.

Besides playing and studying, I also use my computer to listen to music and research about topics that interest me, it is my favorite piece of technology that I have right now.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

The best concert ever

A country i'd like to visit