The best concert ever

*THE BEST CONCERT EVER*

Definitely the best concert i have been go to is of the Guns N' Roses in 2016. Since my childhood its my favorite rock band and i'm very big fan of the new and the old members. When i was child, i listened for first time their iconic song "Sweet Child o Mine" in a Ringstone in the telephone of my friends and i loved it. The guitar solo of Slash and the High voice of Axl rose i liked so much.

Since i was nine years old want to go see them live but the original members broke up in 1994 and since his moment their havent a live concert all together. They also did not come to chile until 2016. 

When i found out that they were going to give a live concert in chile, i did everything possible to have money, i worked of waiter, i sold some things important for my and i did caramel cookies (Alfajores) and i sold them in the school. I got the money and i went to the concert, it was the best day of my life. the best thing is that the original members got together again and performed all together. in the atmosphere there was a lot of adrenaline and euphoria for the band, and obiusly, i was very excited to see Axl Rose Singing

Later in the 2017 they came again, and i sold my mountain bike for go see them, its the second best day in my life jajjaja. Now to 5th October of this year (2022) they came again, and again i will going to see them.



Comentarios

  1. What an exciting experience!
    I've always thought that concerts are a unique experience and that you have to live it to the fullest, although I've only been to one once. I hope your next experience is the same or better than the previous ones.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Simply epic. I think no one expected their return, less with the original member, less with a world tour, less with a concert here in Chile.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

A country i'd like to visit